Old Fashioned Infused Cocktail Recipe
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Infusion Kit
- 2oz. strained shot of infusion
- Biggest ice cube you can make
- Slice of orange peel, no pith
Pour your strained shot into a glass over the biggest ice cube you can make. Twist your orange peel over your glass and rub it along the rim, then drop in your glass for a beautiful garnish.
Want it Hot?
- 1.5 oz. strained shot
- Hot tea or coffee
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick for stirring and a little spice!
- 1.5 OZ. strained shot
- 3.5 oz. of orange juice
Fill your Old Fashioned infusion with hot water, shake and allow to cool and refrigerate for 2-3 days. Pour your strained shot into a cocktail shaker and add orange juice. Shake for about 20 seconds and pour into a chilled glass with ice.