Southern Peach Infused Cocktail Recipe
- Southern Peach Cocktail Infusion Kit
- 2 oz. strained shot of infusion.
- Biggest ice cube you can make
- Slif of orange peel, no pith
Pour your strained shot of infusion over the biggest ice cube you can make. Twist your orange peel over your glass and rub it along the rim, then drop in your glass for a beautiful garnish.
Want it Hot?
- 15 oz strained shot
- Hot tea or coffee
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick for stirring and a little spice
1.5 oz strained shot 3.5 oz of orange juice. Fill your Old Fashioned infusion with hot water, shake and allow to cool and refrigerate for 2-3 days. Pour your strained shot into a cocktail shaker and add orange juice. Shake for about 20-seconds and pour into a chilled glass with ice.